Thursday, June 11, 2009

Main Street Market

I have been a jewelry making machine this week! I'm getting ready for Main Street Market, here in Clinton, MS, this Saturday on the brick streets in Olde Towne, from 8-12. I am soooo hoping we have lots of visitors and no rain, but a cool breeze would sure be nice!
I've made so much new stuff this week, and whatever doesn't sell at the market (I hope it ALL sells!) I will take pics of next week and start listing it in my shop.
I will be also have a booth at Main Street Market on the 27th. If any of you are in town one of those days, please stop by and say hello. There will be so many great vendors there and I'm sure you would enjoy walking around and looking at everything. We have some very talented people here in Clinton!
Well, back to my workbench I go! I'll give an update from the market with pictures next week. :)

2 comments:

Mama Keith said...

Good luck at the market!!!!

Angela said...

Good luck! I know you will do great!! I am going to be at Jubilee Jam next weekend (the 20th) I'm nervous.