Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Summer!

I have been sooo super busy the past few months and have let this blog fall by the wayside, but I'm finally getting everything caught up and back on track now! (My life gets a little crazy sometimes, lol!)


Anyway, I have been working on lots of new things, so I will try to post some pics on here of jewelry I will be listing in my shop soon, along with other things and people that inspire me.


I'm having fun being home with my kids this Summer, though I do miss my "me time". I just have to wait till they go to bed at night, then hope not to wake them up with hammering and the sound of the Dremel!


Once a year, on Memorial Day weekend, my Mom's family gets together at the lake where she lives for the "annual family camp out"...When it started 10 years ago, there was actual camping in tents and now it's mostly everyone crashing in my Mom and step-Dad's nearly finished house. But we still call it the "camp out", lol. The weather was a little rainy and cloudy this year, but we still had fun. The lake was beautiful as always and we enjoyed being there and visiting with everyone.


So, just wanted to include a little of what is going on in my world so far this Summer. Hope everyone else is having a fun and safe Summer break!




No comments: